Sacrament of Matrimony
- Marriage preparation process according to the Archdiocese of San Antonio
- Arrangements must be made at least 6 months in advance. The couple is encouraged to make all arrangements themselves
- The initial meeting will be with the Pastor or Pastoral Associate
- Engagement Encounter is required
- 18 is considered the minimum age for marriage in the Catholic Archdiocese of San Antonio. Previous marriages on the part of either person also require additional processes that may require a longer period of time.
- A wedding date is considered "provisional" until completion of Primary Marriage Preparation.
- The Parish Wedding Coordinator is required. Please contact parish office if you did not receive her telephone number at the time of your meeting with the Pastoral Associate.
The couple is encouraged to contact the parish Vocalist and Organist. All music to be used in the Mass should be approved by the Pastor.